The result of intensive R&D, MegaVision HYPER™ polymers are chemically engineered with a proprietary structure resulting in a permanently hydrophilic membrane with enhanced filtration quality & durability.
• Permanently hydrophilic
• Dry storage
• Steady flux
• High tensile strength
• Higher anti-fouling
• Ease of operation
HYPER™ - Advanced Polymer
MegaVision HYPER™ membranes are chemically engineered with a proprietary structure resulting in a permanently hydrophilic membrane and with enhanced filtration quality:
• Steady flux – the hydrophilicity of UF membrane is very important for anti-fouling and stable flux properties.
• Dry storage – Hyper™ membranes have been heat tested at 100 ºC for 48 hours; the membranes maintain high filtration efficiency even though some of the membrane had been dried out.
• Ease of operation – the permanent hydrophilic feature significantly reduces the use of pre-treatment chemicals and offers much greater operating flexibility. Hyper™ membranes reduce the cost of transportation, operating and maintenance.
• Higher fouling resistance – during filtration, materials like colloids, proteins, oil, etc., would “spherulites agglomeration” precipitate onto the surface of the Hyper™ membrane, unlike the phenomenon of “cake agglomeration and precipitation” observed on other comparable membranes. These “spherulites agglomeration” have lower impact to filtration efficiency: longer service time and longer intervals between cleaning.
• High tensile strength – Hyper™ membranes demonstrates excellent elongation fibre capabilities, Flexibility is highly required when air scouring is employed, producing high lateral movements of the membranes.